ALL SHIPMENTS WILL BE MAILED BY
THE FOLLOWING WEEK FROM THE DATE OF YOUR PURCHASE
Orders placed by Sunday 11:59pm PST will be shipped out
between Monday and Wednesday.
If you order on a Monday, orders will be shipped the following Monday!
All sales are final!
Confidence with ShipAid
Place your order and don't worry. We've got everything covered.
With ShipAid (insurance), strongly recommended, a small percentage is added to your cart. This fee helps us cover the cost to refund or replace your order in case of delays.
We recommend all customers to purchase ShipAid (insurance) with their orders. We are unable to offer refunds for product that arrives becomes spoiled due to shipping delays. We pack every shipment with enough cold packs to withstand up to a 24 hour transit, but factors out of our control might impact that.
If there is an issue with your order, please take photos and send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. With ShipAid Protection, we'll take care of it. 100%.
Packaging Coolants & Insulation
We are working hard to decrease the cost of our shipping fees. The image below breaks down the cost of each item that we use to pack your frozen items:
ABOUT OUR PRODUCT AND PACKAGING
- The packaging we use for our all our products are BPA free. Furthermore, our beef and soup pack are packaged in boilable pouches
- The outer package of our Noodle Kits are all made of recycled plastic
- We are currently working hard to find more options for eco-friendly packaging solutions.
- We cannot ship to PO boxes
- Nationwide (includes Hawaii)
- We are also available on Doordash Nationwide Shipping
- If you are unable to checkout due to your shipping address, contact us at email@example.com and we will resolve the error
WHEN SHOULD MY ORDER ARRIVE?
FROZEN/COLD FOODS: ORDER/SHIPPING SCHEDULE
- All shipments will be made by the following Monday of your purchase.
- Orders normally arrives within 1-2 days after shipment.
NON REFRIGERATED ITEMS:
- 1-7 business days for delivery
NOTE: WE CANNOT GUARANTEE SPECIFIC DELIVERY TIMES:
- We strive to deliver your order on time to the address you designate. Virtually all of our deliveries are successful and we want to make sure yours will be too!
- The courier will normally knock on your door. If no one answers, the courier will leave your package at your door.
- Occasionally, perishables will arrive a day early. In most cases, if no one is home, couriers will leave the package at your door.
HANDLING FROZEN GOODS?
- We ship our frozen products with ice packs.
- Perishable products should be refrigerated (if to be consumed immediately) or frozen (for long term storage).
- Sometimes packages do not arrive solidly frozen. As long as they are cold to the touch, slightly thawed sealed portions may be safely refrozen with no perceptible loss of quality or nutritional value.