ALL UPS SHIPMENTS WILL BE MAILED BY
THE FOLLOWING MONDAY OF YOUR PURCHASE
Please note: Order cut-off is on Sundays at 8:00pm PST. If you order on a Monday, orders will be shipped the following Monday!
UPS Flat Rate Ground Shipping Costs for CALIFORNIA:
- Orders under 35lbs (est $0-$150): Estimated at $35 (Discounted Handling Fees of $15 already included)
- Orders over 50lbs (est $150+): Estimated at $45 (Discounted Handling Fees of $15 already included)
*We have selected ground shipping as the only option as it is the least expensive option for our customers at this time.
Estimated UPS Flat Rate Ground Shipping Costs for Other States:
*Discounted Handling Fees of $15 already included. Please note we are offering 3-Day vs. Ground Shipping as the best price option for each state. Due to the distance of certain states we can only offer a 3-Day shipping as it will keep our items well refrigerated this way.
MORE ABOUT HANDLING FEES
We are working hard to decrease the cost of our handling fees. The image below breaks down the cost of each item that we use to pack your frozen items:
ABOUT OUR PRODUCT AND PACKAGING
The packaging we use for our all our products are BPA free. Furthermore, our beef and soup pack are packaged in boilable pouches.
We are currently working hard to find more options for eco-friendly packaging solutions.
- We only deliver in California. We are looking to expand soon!
- We cannot ship to PO boxes.
WHEN SHOULD MY ORDER ARRIVE?
FROZEN FOODS: ORDER/SHIPPING SCHEDULE
All shipments will be made by the following Monday of your purchase.
Orders normally arrive within 3 to 5 days after shipment.
NOTE: WE CANNOT GUARANTEE SPECIFIC DELIVERY TIMES:
We strive to deliver your order on time to the address you designate. Virtually all of our deliveries are successful and we want to make sure yours will be too!
The courier will normally knock on your door. If no one answers, the courier will leave your package at your door.
Occasionally, perishables will arrive a day early. In most cases, if no one is home, couriers will leave the package at your door.
We are not liable for orders that are not retrieved in a timely manner.
HANDLING FROZEN GOODS
- We ship our frozen products with dry ice and ice packs.
- Perishable products should be refrigerated (if to be consumed immediately) or frozen (for long term storage).
- Sometimes packages do not arrive solidly frozen. As long as they are cold to the touch, slightly thawed sealed portions may be safely refrozen with no perceptible loss of quality or nutritional value.