ALL UPS SHIPMENTS WILL BE MAILED BY
THE FOLLOWING MONDAY OF YOUR PURCHASE
Please note: Order cut-off is on Sundays at 11:59pm PST. If you order on a Monday, orders will be shipped the following Monday!
Packaging Coolants & Insulation
We are working hard to decrease the cost of our shipping fees. The image below breaks down the cost of each item that we use to pack your frozen items:
ABOUT OUR PRODUCT AND PACKAGING
The packaging we use for our all our products are BPA free. Furthermore, our beef and soup pack are packaged in boilable pouches.
We are currently working hard to find more options for eco-friendly packaging solutions.
- We ship nationwide
- We cannot ship to PO boxes
- If you are unable to checkout due to your shipping address, contact us at email@example.com and we will resolve the error
WHEN SHOULD MY ORDER ARRIVE?
FROZEN FOODS: ORDER/SHIPPING SCHEDULE
All shipments will be made by the following Monday of your purchase.
Orders normally arrives within 1 day after shipment.
NOTE: WE CANNOT GUARANTEE SPECIFIC DELIVERY TIMES:
We strive to deliver your order on time to the address you designate. Virtually all of our deliveries are successful and we want to make sure yours will be too!
The courier will normally knock on your door. If no one answers, the courier will leave your package at your door.
Occasionally, perishables will arrive a day early. In most cases, if no one is home, couriers will leave the package at your door.
We are not liable for orders that are not retrieved in a timely manner.
- All food sales are final. We recommend all customers to purchase the route protection (insurance) with their orders. We are unable to offer refunds for product that arrives becomes spoiled due to shipping delays. If there is an issue with your order, please take photos and send them to us.
HANDLING FROZEN GOODS?
- We ship our frozen products with dry ice and ice packs.
- Perishable products should be refrigerated (if to be consumed immediately) or frozen (for long term storage).
- Sometimes packages do not arrive solidly frozen. As long as they are cold to the touch, slightly thawed sealed portions may be safely refrozen with no perceptible loss of quality or nutritional value.