TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Restrictions on Use
2. Restriction on Use. All pages within this Website and any material made available for download (collectively the “Site”) are the property of MAMA LIANG’S, INC. and/or its affiliates. The Site is protected by federal and international copyright and trademark laws. No portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted, republished, modified, or distributed in any form without the express written permission of MAMA LIANG’S, INC.
Any rights not expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions or any applicable end user license agreements are reserved by MAMA LIANG’S, INC.
3. Trademark Notice. The MAMA LIANG’S. name and logo are trademarks and service marks of MAMA LIANG’S, INC. Other company, product, and service names and logos used and displayed on the website may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners who may or may not endorse or be affiliated with or connected to MAMA LIANG’S, INC.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
4. Warranty Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability. THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEBSITES.
MAMA LIANG’S, INC., ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS SPONSORS ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, AND/OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR HYPERLINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
Although MAMA LIANG’S, INC. attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. It is possible that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform MAMA LIANG’S, INC. so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updated without notice.
6. Choice of Law. These Terms and Conditions of Use are entered into in the State of California and shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. Each party to these Terms and Conditions submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the County of Santa Clara in the State of California, and waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In any action to enforce these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorney’s fees. In the event that any of the Terms and Conditions are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, those provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
8. No Unlawful or Prohibited Purpose. As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant to MAMA LIANG’S, INC. that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.